Wednesday, March 30, 2011

*Wordle*

This is whats called a "Wordle"... it's a free tool online that allows you to make sort of "word clouds". There are many ways in which you could use this in your classroom... such as introducing a new topic/person, as a biography, highlighting topics of a book, and the list goes on! I really like this tool, and used it to simply put together a "ME" wordle. My wordle includes words/things that i'm involved in! I might have to do another one filled with words more about :WHO I AM", instead of "WHAT I RUN MYSELF RAGGED DOING IN MY LIFE"! HA!


*it's a tad blurry, but when i saved it to my computer it was just the thumbnail size. :S

You can find this tool at www.wordle.net It's a fun little thing!


this is also a code supplied on the website... not sure if it'll give you an image, or just a link to the website... either way, ENJOY!

title="Wordle: ANNA's BLOG"> src="http://www.wordle.net/thumb/wrdl/3385570/ANNA%27s_BLOG"
alt="Wordle: ANNA's BLOG"
style="padding:4px;border:1px solid #ddd">

No comments: