Monday, June 1, 2009

update...

well, recent events call for an update i believe.

Justin is still in Virginia, and has been out to sea for the past 2 weeks, and still has another 2 weeks out. He is doing well, and is excited about some recent news that IIIII am not so thrilled about... He will be going out on a real cruise come July. So from July to January, he'll be living on the USS Nimitz, and will be visiting Japan, Singapore, Australia, maybe Dubai... and maybe a few other places. i am trying to be excited for him... this is what he's been waiting for, and what he's been trained for and working toward. What an awesome adventure for him! what amazing memories! but i guess i have to admit that i'm kind of jealous... i want to travel too! but more than that... it just sucks. This means our honeymoon is canceled, this means he'll be gone for his and i's birthday, thanksgiving, Christmas, AND our Anniversary. *bitter* i was really disappointed about Disney being canceled... that was kind of my "light at the end of the tunnel"... but now he gets to go off on his big adventure and travel... and i get to cancel our honeymoon to Disney. i am bitter... and sad... and upset. I am praying that i don't become resentful, but it's hard... really hard... and i might whine about it in a later post. *sigh*

We still haven't bought a house... but we are very close! like... we'll most likely be making an offer this friday. :) we have one house that i'm thinking about taking a look at, but if i don't like it right off the bat... i'll move on and make an offer. :)

i'm gonna be leading music for VBS at my church next week. :S i'm nervous about it!!!!! lots of people counting on me...

my wisdom teeth have been giving me LOTS of problems... and i wasn't supposed to have them out until July 1st, but thankfully i was able to get in on a canceled appointment for THIS wednesday! :) i never thought i'd be excited about having surgery! lol

I'm working out like crazy still... and i'm tanning... and i have a hair appointment this coming friday. :) my self-makeover is almost complete. I'm LOVING having a little color... and though the scale doesn't show much of a difference, i'm toning up A LOT... and i've got a few hair cuts i'm excited to try. I know i'm going blonder though!

Nathaniel is doing well... he LOVES nice weather and being outside! we are looking forward to flying out to Virginia and having fun... we're planning on staying at a hotel at least one night, going to a water-park with nathaniel, and then an amusement park just the two of us! i can't wait to see justin play in the pool with Nathaniel. :) Nathaniel now has 6 teeth... poor little boy, they were difficult ones coming in! :(

but things are ok... moving right along... *sigh*

Photobucket

1 comment:

~hon~ said...

I will pray for your heart, my friend. I know it is difficult to be distant from the man you love. I am. Very difficult, I must say. Everything will be beautiful after the difficulties. Let's continue to believe GOD's Will and Perfect Timing for everything we desire.

It's very good that you are making yourself busy and the makeover is great. It will make Justin go home earlier than scheduled. hehehe! just kidding! I'm glad you're gonna have a house soon and you will build your home in there.

You, your husband and your little boy are in my prayers. GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! P.U.S.H.

iLoveYou, my dear co-heiress in CHRIST!